A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
V0.4 | 4/14/2017 | Patchnotes
- New enemy spawning algorithm
- Health pickups can now spawn from completing rooms
- New card: Quick Freeze - Freeze nearby enemies for a short duration!
- New card: Lifesteal - Temporarily gain health by killing enemies!
- Player now starts with 50 energy
- Lots of new sound effects
- Weapon inventory system removed
- New weapon buffing system
- Removed card "Regenerate"
- Heal is now more powerful, but cannot be included in starting decks
Rogue Android is a roguelike top-down shooter that features deck-building as a core mechanic. Create a deck of various abilities, then put it to the test in a procedurally generated death labyrinth! Cards are activated by spending Energy, which is earned by killing enemies. Yay, feedback loops!
Rogue Android is still very early in development, so much of what you see now will likely change. I certainly plan on adding many new rooms, enemies, cards, bosses, and extra features into the mix! On that note, I'd love to hear any and all constructive feedback you have on the game thus far. I want Rogue Android to be the best game it can be, and getting its players' opinions is my top priority.
Interested in getting updates on the project? Twitter is definitely the best place to do so!
Thanks for stopping by!
|Published||155 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Abstract, Bullet Hell, Minimalist, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Shoot 'Em Up, Shooter, Singleplayer, Top-Down, Top down shooter|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few minutes|
To play the game, simply download the appropriate .zip file, unzip it anywhere, and run the executable.